Monday, 5 January 2015

Wii Fit

 Wii Fit is really fun, I've been using it more frequently recently and thinking about it, I don't know why I didn't use it very much before! I mean you can jog and watch TV at the same time (!?!?!?!) and all the games tell you how much they burn if you want to keep track. Saying that, however, I don't think that "burn" is a very useful term when you are trying to lose wieght or control weight, because it gives the impression that you can undo or make up for a bad diet, and that's not really how it works. Yes, if you exercise a lot you can usually get away with eating a little bit more than others, but you can't just eat, say, a whole pizza and then "burn it off". Anyway what I was saying is that I've been using Wii Fit and it's really good - not advertising, just recommending!

No comments:

Post a Comment