Sunday, 11 January 2015
McDonalds
So yesterday I went to a party and for lunch everybody wanted McDonalds (except me). Not wanting to spoil the fun, I agreed to eat there too. I only ordered chips because there isn't much you can really put in chips and at least you know they are real potato - although I have to say, they were literally DRIPPING with fat and oil. If you put one down on the paper bag for even a second it left a mark - eurgh!!! I didn't really have much choice so I ate them and now I'm thinking - all that fat and oil and salt is in my system, what can I do about it? As said in my last post, it would take a lot of exercise to "burn it off" and it wouldn't be practical, and you can't cancel out bad food by just eating salad for a day or something - that's ridiculous! So today I will just try to go back to my normal eating routine, seeing as today I dance anyway - not enough to completely erase the amount I've eaten obviously, but still. I don't think one meal will have made too much of a difference as long as I don't make a habit of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment